Children and Family Services
TCV Children and Family Services provides a full continuum of behavioral health care for children, adolescents and their families. Services include Prevention and Treatment Services in the office and in participating schools.
- Help individuals to make responsible choices about the use of drugs and alcohol.
- Cultivate the development of skills which enhance problem solving, stress management and conflict resolution.
- Promote the idea of healthy individuals and strong families.
- School Teams
- Student Assistance Program
- Underage Drinking Program
- TCV After-School Program
Children and Family Services Treatment provides brief, family-focused mental health treatment to children, adolescents and their families. Treatment includes assessment, treatment planning and family, individual and group therapies. Services also include psychiatric evaluations, medication monitoring and psycho-educational testing. These services can be Office-Based, School-Based or Community-Based through our intensive Wrap Around program.
- Office-Based Outpatient Treatment
- School-Based Outpatient Treatment
- Community-Based Wraparound
- Auberle Outpatient Treatment
- Strengthening Early Learning Supports (SELS)