Children and Family Services
TCV Children and Family Services provides a full continuum of behavioral health care for children, adolescents and their families. Services include Prevention and Treatment Services in the office and in participating schools.
- Help individuals to make responsible choices about the use of drugs and alcohol.
- Cultivate the development of skills which enhance problem solving, stress management and conflict resolution.
- Promote the idea of healthy individuals and strong families.
- School Teams
- Student Assistance Program
- Underage Drinking Program
Children and Family Services Treatment provides brief, strengths-based mental health treatment for children and adolescents. Treatment includes assessment, individualized service planning and family, individual and/or group therapies. Services may also include psychiatric evaluations and medication monitoring.
- Office-Based Outpatient Treatment
- School-Based Outpatient Treatment