Frequently Asked Questions
1. Does your agency do mental health evaluations?
We will do an evaluation if further treatment is recommended or needed
2. Can anyone make a referral?
A person can self refer if they are over age 14 for mental health services. If you are under age 14, your parent/guardian must make referral. Facilities or agencies can also make referrals with proper referral forms (depending on program)
3. Does your agency have inpatient rehab?
We offer outpatient drug and alcohol services only.
4. Do you take all insurances?
Please call our intake department at 412-351-0222 to see if we take your insurance
5. Do you have career openings?
Yes, please check out career page at tcv.net/careers
6. Do you have a Facebook Page?